Dear
God, Thank you so much for the blessing of my Mother. It was such an
honor and privilege having her live with us these past years. I will
always be so thankful for these years, and I pray that others will come
to know the blessings of having their
parents with them at the end of their lives. Our parents gave us
life...God surely knew what he was doing when he designed the family as a
model for living. We are given the opportunity to refine our souls and
serving our families in this life, perfecting virtue, and honoring our
Heavenly Father in the model of the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
Mom...your joyful heart, persevering faith, and forgiving nature has
been an inspiration...may I never forget the lessons you've passed on to
me. My love and respect for you will never die! May we be joyfully
reunited in the presence of our Savior, until then, I will hold you in
my heart and in my prayers...
Eternal rest grant her O Lord, and may perpetual Light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
Janet Erpelding December 29th, 1934- March 1st, 2013

OH, Karla, that was beautiful, as was your mother.
ReplyDeletePraying for her and all of you.
Thank you Jamie...it's hard to express in words how I am feeling, but this comes close. Thank you for the prayers, they mean so much! Pax Christi.
DeleteKarla,
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful message of love. You have been greatly blessed. May God hold you close as you mourn your mother, and adjust to her no longer being with you. I will pray for both of you. xx
Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, Sue. It is very strange to think of her not being here with us, but you are right...we have been very blessed. Pax Christi.
Delete