I am up early this morning and having some quiet time while the rest of the family is still sleeping. I have been reading your posts and thinking of you. I just thought I'd stop and say hello and say I am praying for you all.
I hope you are feeling the joys of Easter. Divine Mercy Sunday today! We are off to our local monastery to celebrate the baptism of a friend's baby. It is going to be a beautiful autumn day!
Hi Sue, Thanks for stopping by. We had a wonderful Easter with extended family at our home. One of my sisters was here and 3 of her 4 married children, and ALL 4 of her grandsons! My Nephew, his wife and their 1st, new, baby were here visiting from Germany. He is an Army Pilot.
Actually it was nice to see all of my sisters (3) and 3 of my 5 brothers and about 1/2 of my nieces and nephews.A beautiful sunny day, but a little chilly, oh well. The beginning of Spring here...opposite of your Autumn! God bless you and yur family.
Beautiful picture! Happy Easter to you and your family!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie, Happy Easter to your family as well!
ReplyDeleteKarla,
ReplyDeleteI am up early this morning and having some quiet time while the rest of the family is still sleeping. I have been reading your posts and thinking of you. I just thought I'd stop and say hello and say I am praying for you all.
I hope you are feeling the joys of Easter. Divine Mercy Sunday today! We are off to our local monastery to celebrate the baptism of a friend's baby. It is going to be a beautiful autumn day!
May God bless you!
Hi Sue,
DeleteThanks for stopping by. We had a wonderful Easter with extended family at our home. One of my sisters was here and 3 of her 4 married children, and ALL 4 of her grandsons! My Nephew, his wife and their 1st, new, baby were here visiting from Germany. He is an Army Pilot.
Actually it was nice to see all of my sisters (3) and 3 of my 5 brothers and about 1/2 of my nieces and nephews.A beautiful sunny day, but a little chilly, oh well. The beginning of Spring here...opposite of your Autumn!
God bless you and yur family.