Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Haircut

                           

 









 Stage 1 and 2 of "The Haircut"



                   
Since Lego Boy will be losing his hair soon , from the chemo, he decided to take a once in a lifetime opportunity and have a mohawk! Here is Hubby with Lego boy during the haircutting process.


Lego boy is wondering exactly WHAT is dad doing to his hair? Will it turn out? Will I have to wear a hat to cover it up?





Wow! This is REALLY different ...ummm, not
quite sure if I like it.
Hey! This is kind of neat! Maybe I won't have to   wear my hat all of the time after all!

3 comments:

  1. He does look cool!

    God bless and protect him. Divine Physician, heal him I pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He is getting kind of embarassed when all of the nurses and drs comment how neat they think it is...then he puts on the hat that his sister knit for him! Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very rich! Tell Sanjay I love it! ~j.

    ReplyDelete