Saturday, January 8, 2011
Another Blog is Born
Well, here goes. I have been a professional blog lurker for a couple of years now, gleaning ideas and inspiration from some wonderful Blogger Moms out there! ( I think you know who you are) I figure it was time to " give back" , so here goes! Please don't expect much...I really have NO idea what I am doing...I may not post much at first. I will be in the Hospital with our youngest son for a bone marrow transplant...so I really don't know how much time and energy I'll have for blogging. Be forwarned...as I learn more about this stuff I may spend more time editing my posts...or not. I'll probably be kinda boring most of the time, which in NO way reflects our actual lives. So, that's it for now...blessings to all who venture in for a look, I am amazed at your bravery, and I hope we can help eachother, in some small way, to gain Heaven! Pax Christi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful Karla! And welcome to the blogging world! I know you will do great and I look forward to reading your posts. May Our Lord bless you and your family (especially your dear son) and Our Lady keep you in her care.
ReplyDeleteWelcome. Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere! It's a nice way to update all your friends and family when you don't have time to call them all. It's also nice to just write what is on your mind. You're still in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hoooo!! I told you, you should blog!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be great at it, look how great it is over here already!!
Love your posts and the way you write. God bless you Karla!
Thanks for the nice things you said on my post, (that's not why I wrote that post) You are too kind.
You are such an amazing woman and you have a beautiful family.
You've been doing this since Jan 8th? I just found out this morning!! I'll try to give my readers a Lookie this week!
ReplyDelete