Saturday, February 25, 2012
A Year...Friday February 25th, 2011 9:25 pm
It is hard for my mind to comprehend that a year has passed since the most difficult day of my life, yet in other ways it has been forever since I have beheld the sweet smiles and hugs of our precious boy. The sorrow "might" not be as deep and obvious as those first days and months following his death, but there has still not been a day that has gone by when he has not been constantly on my mind. My heart still aches and , selfishly, I want him back! God has his reasons for denying us the miracle so many prayed for on that cold day in February...he chose to take our boy to him, instead. Our family must need a Saint in heaven on our side very much...that is the only miracle that is better than the one we prayed so diligently for...but that doesn't keep my heart from hurting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My heart is aching with you and for you Karla, you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jamie...definately still needing prayer, it helps us so much! God bless...
DeletePraying for you, Karla, and remembering your dear, sweet Sanjay. May Our Lord and His Blessed Mother console your hurting heart.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Kimberlee. Our Blessed Mother is my deepest consolation...my heartache at watching Sanjay's suffering and death is forever tied to Our Lady's suffering at watching her own sweet Son die for us. Lent is even more meaningful for me now...
ReplyDeleteKarla,
ReplyDeleteI don't know you or your family but I do know about losing a son and my heart aches for you.
I stopped by to thank you for reading my Nicklebys stories but now they seem so insignificant compared to the loss of your child.
I will pray for you, my sister-in-grief.
God bless.
Hi Karla,
ReplyDeleteThank you for following my blog! I'd love to keep up with you and your blog posts too. I'm taking a comments break but you know my email address. Please feel free to email any time. God bless you!
Oops! Changed my mind. Comments are back. I am so indecisive! Please feel welcome to stop and join in the conversations.
DeleteGod bless you, Karla